The first question in everyone's mind is how could
I possibly get into a field such as this. I must share with you when I was a
teenager, I had the privilege of working with quad/paraplegics by helping
them remain independent in their homes. Their bowel regime was once a week.
Their diets consisted of processed foods, no fresh fruit or veggies and a large
amount of protein. All were 10-15 lbs overweight, had eyes that were
cloudy, their breath was very heavy and they were extremely irritated
people. I started administering enemas daily, increased their intake
of water, fruits and vegetables, along with a compliment protein. Within a
month, each of them changed dramatically. Their eyes were clear, their breath
was fresh, each lost weight, their digestion improved substantially and
their outlook was positive. This was a direct result of cleansing
internally. I knew this was the key to health and so simple!
In the Civil War,
nurses administered enemas regularly to bedridden soldiers. They incorporated coffee enemas with great results in controlling pain which was instinctive and very effective.. Many medical doctors and scientists began using it in their practice through the years. It was in the Merck Medical until the 1970's when pharmaceuticals became the treatment of choice.
Did you know the gut is the key to immune health ? Did you also know Colonics can help with these common ailments ?
We offer the following services:
- The first Colonic appointment is $140.00 for 90 minutes.
- Follow-up appointments are $95.00 for 60 minutes. Both of the above mentioned include nutritional review. If the appointment runs over an hour, you will be charged accordingly.
- Coffee Enema Colonic is $150.00 for 90 minutes.
- Foot Soak is $60.00 for 60 minutes.
- Ear Coning is $60.00 for 60 minutes.
- Nutritional Consultation is $50.00 for 30 minutes.
- Ozonated/Infrared Sauna is $40.00 for 30 minutes.
For more information about these services, visit the About Us page.
Conveniently located at 696 Plain St Suite 2A in Marshfield MA 02050
Email: Coloniclady@yahoo.com Phone: 781-837-4316
Hours: Monday - Saturday by appointment only.